Wednesday 5 December 2012

Puppy Treats

Puppy treats any-one?
Just a super quick post from me. The sore throat thing is turning into a cold/flu thing and I feel quite yukky.

There's loads of crafting going on in my head, but not much actually taking place.

Here's my bit for A Card a Day Blogging.

It's a little treat bag from Cupcake Crafting Magical Christmas Moments cd.

I've printed on neenah card, cut out and folded on score lines, then stuck together with extra sticky tape.  I was a bit naughty, it doesn't really need anything but I inked edges and added faux stitching on sides and white and gold peel-offs on front.  I loved adding glossy accents on the puppy noses and stickles glitter on snow.  Last touch is a green ribbon tie.

This was a yummy project and easy as lots of work done by the CD, but it is the artwork that I have fallen in love with.

Oh, and here's my friend's new puppy who was enjoying the snow here the other day.
Ellie - cute or what?

Now all I need to do is get some little doggy treats to go inside.

If you like this, you might like my other doggy post:

Puppy Love.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely little project, lovely little puppy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a cute project! Yje puppy is super-cute too.
    Hope you're feeling better soon - you're definitely not alone in suffering from all the nasty bugs that are doing the rounds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see your friend's puppy again and another beautiful card with the awwww factor! x

    ReplyDelete