Thursday 6 December 2012

All in my Head - Part One

I can see all the decoration in my head, but every-one else will have to wait till tomorrow.
I just can't believe it's Thursday already.  As I am choked with the cold, my crafting is mostly being done in my head again.  I am working on some requests for special cards which are all at the work-in-progress stage.  I have got them all just about planned out in my head (although my plans have been known to change!).  I have made bases for two of the cards though.

Just for fun I thought I would share this one as part of a Card a Day Blogging.  It's a twisted easel made with A3 centura pearl card cut down to an 8" by 8" size.  Then I have made some layers with silver mirri and holographic plus a couple of sheets from my Hunkydory Christmas Multi-buy.  It's not showing too great in the photo but there is some organza ribbon from my stash and some Anita's ribbon that says 'Happy Christmas'.

Although I have inked the white edges of the card, I have worked really hard to keep the look very clean (no faux stitching, yet). 

Hopefully, I'll be fit to post the final result tomorrow.  I'll be using a matching Hunkydory topper, plus some paper flowers and snowflakes and a very tasteful bit of bling.  May be some more ribbon too.

Well, time for some hot tea now, then back to playing with my paper flowers xx

3 comments:

  1. this looks beautiful - so elegant and "serene" - which I'm not sure is a card-making word, but it does describe how I think this is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant. I really like this one!

    ReplyDelete