Wednesday 30 January 2013

Pretty in Pink

something sweet for a little princess

some-thing different plus some super cute butterflies
My crafting and blogging continues.  It’s my treasured little bit of relaxation and creativity.  In the last few days though, an assortment of non-crafty things have had to take priority on my time.

Any-hoo, here’s the finished result of last week’s craft class.  I’ll be back there again tonight, I’m still loving sharing time with other crafters.  Sharing with on-line crafters is good (it's great joining in and being inspired by a card a day blogging even if I'm not managing a card a day these days) and I love my little crafty bubble, but sharing ‘in person’ is extra special (and we talk about all sorts of non-crafty stuff too, from Michael Bublé to dog pregnancies and lots in between).
These decoupage cards are from the Daisy and Dandelion range from do-crafts. For the little circular card on the stand we used some plain purple card and a template.  I rarely finish any-thing in class (perhaps it’s all that chatting!), so when I got home I added some stickles glitter, liquid pearls and glossy accents (on the window and mirror).  I also added glossy accents on the little butterflies for a bit of re-enforcement.  Oh, and there is a touch of sakura gel pen here and there for even more sparkles.

Could do better : My photography skills could definitely be improved.  I’m afraid there’s a bit too much glare on these pics.
Next: I have two other projects on going, not sure which one will be finished first, so it will just have to be a surprise!

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute Eleanor - you should enter this for The Daring Cardmakers current challenge, too - you might win a rather nice prize in the draw ;)

    ReplyDelete