Friday 25 January 2013

Snow

Peter Rabbit is having fun in the snow

The snow here today is a bit slushy for snowballs
It's been snowing here today and like some sort of fool I decided it would be good for me to go for a walk and get some fresh air.  It was a bit on the slushy side for snowballs but it reminded me of a card a made pre Christmas but didn't get around to sharing.

It's made from a Crafter's Companion/Hunkydory kit which I used with some centura pearl card cut to make into an 8" by 8" twisted easel.  I used some purple card and holographic from my stash for some layering and added some dots and dashes.  I love the Beatrix Potter artwork as it is, so tried to keep the added decorations to a minimum, but added one big bow and bling for impact.  The bling is from creative expressions and the ribbon is from a 99p roll I had in my Christmas box.  As the ribbon was slightly wired it made it fun to shape once I had tied a simple bow.  The embellishments are stuck down with colall glue gel.

I've been crafting on another project too, so I'll share that tomorrow when the finishing touches are dry.  I've had a lovely meal of haggis, neeps and tatties for Burns Night and I'm going to get myself all cosy and have a crafty night in xx

No comments:

Post a Comment