Wednesday 23 January 2013

Ready for Bed?

I love colouring in and I love my jammies, hope you love this project x
Well here I am again and it's almost time for bed.  I've had a busy day but not with crafty goodness as my crafty mojo appears to be having an off month.  I've started a few things this month but not finished them, and finished a few things and not photographed them (this getting fit must be making me light headed lol!).  I was at my local craft club tonight, but I want to add some ink to my edges and glitter before I share. 

Thought I would share some of my pre-holiday colouring in (appropriately for bed-time of some-one in their jammies), which I really enjoyed doing.  It's a Saturated Canary image (called stockings I think) and I have coloured it using copic pens.  There's a bit of layering on holographic card and dots and dashes (of course) and mounting on a do-crafts gift bag.  In other words, lots of my favourite things.

For added extras, there are tiny gems in the corners, a few highlights with sakura pens, and glossy accents on those big, beautiful eyes.

Back again soon, mojo permitting xx

2 comments:

  1. awww, how sweet! I love the coloring! Did you use copics or watercolors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I used copic pens with sakura pens for highlights xx

      Delete