Wednesday 14 November 2012

Happy Anniversary

At Last


Sentiment: Life is a Journey Love is what makes that journey worthwhile


It’s all about Wedding Anniversaries for me this week.

It was my first Wedding Anniversary at the week-end.  Mr Fantabulous Mayhem and I have been together for years.  He was a forever bachelor and I was once bitten twice shy but we finally admitted that we couldn’t imagine life without each other.  We went down the aisle to ‘At Last’ by Etta James, much to the amusement of our guests.
Meanwhile on the crafting front I am busy making a Golden Wedding card and a first wedding anniversary card.  Both are requests from friends, so I am really keen to make a good job of it.  For my contribution to A Card a Day Blogging I thought I would share the Anniversary card I made earlier this year for my mother and father in law.  They are the loveliest couple and having the toughest of years.  They do have a sense of humour and a little red car, so I made this cute little 3D card from Hunkydory.

Unable to leave things as they come I’ve added some brads for tail lights and glossy accents here and there.  There’s also some extra bits tied to the bumper as they do in the movies.  I do hope Mr Fantabulous Mayhem and I will be a happy little old couple like this one day.
With my chesty cough keeping me company it’s back to crafting now. xx

 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!
    That card is wonderful - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy Anniversary for last weekend and your card is wonderful I love the alterations you have made, great fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he he he!! oh thats just wonderful eleanor, I bet that card brightened their day hugely and super happy anniversary too hun
    huge hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that is lovely - hope you had a lovely anniversary x

    ReplyDelete