Thursday 29 November 2012

Little gifts

a little gift bag

little bag and shoe
Still away from home, we travel back tomorrow.  Pleased to say that I got a good chunk of my Christmas shopping done today (I don't have too many people to buy for).  So my thoughts are now moving to little bags and interesting wrappings.

Meanwhile, here's a little gift I made for a friend to match with the cinderella shoe.  It's a gift bag made using the latest Crafter's Companion board.  I used the same do-crafts persimmon papers that I used for the shoe.  The papers are not double sided, so after embossing and cutting out one bag shape I stuck it onto a co-ordinating sheet to make a lining.  When the glue dried I cut it out again which re-inforced the bag.  There's a few decorations (peel-offs and dew drops).  Then I added a tag and some co-ordinating ribbons.

In a way, I think this is going to be an ongoing theme for this year's Christmas gifts where I attempt to make my modest gifts extra special with decorated and personalised packaging.

Back again soon xx

1 comment: