Friday 16 November 2012

More Henbury Lane

the big poinsettias were part of the packaging
Just a cheeky wee post today.  It's a variation on a theme, another card made with do-crafts Papermania Henbury Lane collection.

It's similar to yesterday's post.  It's got my usual dots and dashes and inked edges plus a wee bit of glitter ribbon from my stash. 

The packaging on the paper packs was so cute I had to have a go at using it, so I cut out the big poinsettia at the side, built it up with glue gel and added some very fine lime green glitter.  I hope you think it works.

Watch this space: I've finally completed the two anniversary cards I have been working on.  I need to stand back and hope they will be liked.  I need to take photos, and will post once they are in the right hands but I have to warn you that they are decorated within an inch of their life...

4 comments:

  1. Utilizing packaging? Clever. Beautiful Christmas colours with these papers, with lots of extra bling... lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, Eleanor.

    ReplyDelete