Monday 5 November 2012

Work in Progress 2

My work in progress sparkles
I'm afraid it's another work in progress day from me.  I've got three shepherds, a gingerbread man, an elephant in a duffel coat and lots of litte creatures from Mulberry Woods all lining up for their big moment just needing a little something or other.

Last night I sat down to Downton Abbey and did some inking edges and adding stickles to the Mulberry card kit from Crafter's Companion.  I am trying to get a bit of a production line going for the December event but still want to add a little bit extra.

The kit is lovely quality but being me I wanted to make each card a little bit different so I have a few ideas but haven't yet got it done.  I'll share when I get my act together. Meanwhile I've got a lovely tray of sparkliness to share.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to see the end results!
    Anice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm looks interesting, love the snowflake embossing on the base layers.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you have a lot "underway" - should keep your a Card a Day posts nicely filled up for a good few days, eh? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks very organised - look forward to seeing the finished results x

    ReplyDelete