Sunday 7 October 2012

Wedding Car

The Wedding Car and box with acetate window, complete with L plates.

A close up of the car and yes it is just made with card a few brads, glitter and glue.

 

 

 
Hello to every-one in blog land.  I’ve still got toothache so my crafting mojo is not at its peak.  Thought I would post a project from a few years ago that I was quite proud of.  It was made for a work colleague who was getting married and I used a template from ‘Arty Farty’.  The photos don’t show as much of the detail as I would like but I am happy to say that the bride liked it.  May be I will have a go at making another one so that I can take a better photo.

 
 

2 comments:

  1. I was that very lucky bride, I was more than happy with it. AMAZED at this project.

    I still have it all in its box and everything if you want I could take closer pictures

    ReplyDelete